XTRACT Allergy Immunotherapy Software comprises six integrated modules that organize your allergy clinic: Test, Prescribe, Mix, Outsource, Inject, and Comply. With the new USP 797 requirements going into effect this year, XTRACT provides a low-cost way to ensure your practice is ready for the transition and in full compliance with compounding regulations. We are here to help with USP 797.
Benefits of XTRACT
- Easy implementation of 6 modules into your clinic.
- Modules include Test, Prescribe, Mix, Outsource, Inject, and Comply.
- Subscription-based pricing means low upfront cost.
- Customization and EMR interfacing services available.
- Test module provides for easy tracking of diagnostic skin testing.
- Customizable to your practice.
- Digitize your skin test and no longer use paper.
- Enter results quickly via touch screen interface on tablet or monitor.
- Electronic skin test results to EMR and easy printout for patient.
- Prescribe module aids formulation of allergy immunotherapy vials.
- Ensures that all positive skin test results are added to Rx.
- Easily calculate dilutions and maintenance vials.
- Prepares order for Mix or Outsource modules.
- Easily refill Rxs in a few steps.
- Mix module assists compounding of allergenic extracts in your clinic or hospital.
- Keeps track of inventory of stock vials.
- Automatically record lot numbers.
- Automatically determine and record beyond use dating (BUD).
- Automatically print scannable labels for use in the shot clinic.
- Outsource module makes ordering immunotherapy treatment sets quick and easy.
- For clinics and hospitals not interested in compounding in-house you can outsource to Edge Allergy.
- Eliminates USP 797 compliance issues.
- Quick turnaround.
- No need to maintain inventory of extracts used for compounding.
- Barcoded vials prevent injection errors.
- Injection module logs patient injections.
- Set treatment plans and dosing rules for safer, consistent treatment.
- Waiting room Kiosk with patient fingerprint sign-in.
- Track patient injection history.
- USP 797 compounding compliance module
- Designed for clinic compounding
- Checklist for Allergenic Extracts Compounding Area (AECA)
- Tracking and reminders for compliance testing.
Some of the key compliance requirements
- Cleaning logs
- Temperature and humidity logs
- Fingertip sampling
- Media fill testing
- Annual written exams
- Refrigerator temperature logs
- Training records
- Competency assessments
- Qualification records
Call us today (503) 902-1653 to learn more about our allergy immunotherapy software!